- Range of set-ups to suit different budgets and preferences
- NEW Pro XL option with 20 litre pots and larger brain
- Complete control over feed times
- Huge yields with minimum effort
- 6–48 plants
HOW IT WORKS
At the feed times, solution is pumped from the brain to each pot. Plants take up the solution and stale air is pushed out of the root zone.
At the end of the timed feed, the solution is pumped back to the water butt re-balancing the pH and re-oxygenating the root zone.
This is a fully automated system, giving you peace of mind that your plants are receiving everything they need, even when you’re not there.
All three systems offer fantastic yields, but for quicker flood and drain times, we recommend the Pro XL or Pro Remote.
ALL KITS INCLUDE
- Brain control unit drain pumps and water level controllers
- 10 Litre outer pots (20 litre for the Pro XL)
- Flexible or solid water butt
- All fittings and pipe
- Feeding timer