Ordinary timers can’t cope with the electrical charge required to switch HID lamps on. Ordinary timers are at risk of fusing making the timer fail – so your lights will remain on or off, damaging your plants.
Green Power Contactor protect against this damage by controlling the switching through the contactor instead of directly through a small timer.
Built in the UK, they are available from 2 light to 28 light units.
- 2 Way = 13 Amp
- 4,6 & 8 Way = 26 Amp
- 12, 16, 24 & 28 Way = 100 Amp (these units need to be hard wired by a qualified electrician)
- Heavy duty build with internal wiring
- Switchable sockets
- Built in the UK to strict C.E. standards
- Rubberised HO7RNF cable resistant to light ray degradation (not applicable to commercial units)
- Robust metal housing
- 2 year manufacturer’s warranty